lunes, 28 de diciembre de 2015

My Future Job

Hi there everybody, this time i would like to talk about my future job.

Well, you probably know that I'm actually studying Public Administration at Universidad de Chile, so I hope that my future job will be work as a Public Administrator.

If you work as a P.A., you will find a lot of different appointment that you could try if you are in the Chilean system of P.A., for example, backup staff, strategics, statistics, director, and even a minister, if you are in the same political line of the government and if you are a nearly friend of the president. If I have to choose a kind of job that I would like to have, I would choose a high appointment job as a Director, Superintendent,     Diplomatic, Ambassador or if it’s possible, a minister.

I was thinking right now that I prefer to work as an Ambassador, because it could be a great chance to know other countries, other cultures, different political systems, everything under an administration and management point of view. If I have to choose specifically where I would like to work (as ambassador), I’ll choose Norway, Finland, Hungary or Denmark, because they’re very interesting cultures that I’d like to know in the flesh.


I hope you like this post and you can leave a comment in the box below.


4 comentarios: